So finally today I got some decent photos of my daughter wearing tweed jacket I made for her. See this post for more info about the pattern!
And here are some other notes from our life lately…
1. Sophie is 3 now, and oh my – how stubborn she is! She doesn’t know what is compromise, and what is even worse – she knows very well when I try to distract here and switch her attention to something else, and she tries as hard as she can not to make it work!
2. For the past week we are fighting with colds and flu… someone told me not to write here about my sick kids – sorry, I did it again!
3. Other day I was reading a story to my son – Adventures of Pinocchio. I was reading the original version of this book in Italian, and after some time he asked me: “is this story in Spanish?”. I think it means I still have to work hard on my Italian… 🙂 After I said that maybe we should call papa then, he explained that it wasn’t that bad, just one word confused him, but anyway…
4. I can’t stop listening to this song! Tough the Christmas time is still quite far, I absolutely love this album of Mary J. Blige!
5. Last week and this week as well I am following a hard journey of one mom – Jessie from SomeStuffadboutStuff What she has gone through and what she is still going through is incredible. I probably would be already dead, I was crying reading her posts on her blog, and watching here instagram feed. Her 3 years old daughter just had her 3rd open heart surgery. She was in ICU for almost 7 days and now finally slowly she is getting better. Thanks God! Her daughter – Sparrow is the sweetest little girl who steals your heart in a few seconds. Please, take a moment and read her post here, and help if you can. There is also fundraising site if you would like to help financially. We are so many here, if any of us would donate just 5 – 10 $ it would probably change their life and would make it so much easier to go through this tough time.
Thank you so much!
P.S. Scarf pattern and hat (not pictured) coming soon!